Joining PMI-MCAC Provides Many Benefits
Network with your colleagues, develop your project management skill sets, get access to workshops for education or certificatio and find job opportunities to build your career! Download the PMI membership brochure.
You can also volunteer and we can do great things together!!
PMI-MCAC offers group billing for group registrations for major events and yearly program meetings.
The first step in getting involved with PMI-MCAC is joining the Project Management Institute (PMI).
PMI is a worldwide organization with smaller geographic chapters. Follow this link to learn more about joining PMI. Joining may be completed through the “Join or Renew Today” button on the PMI Membership information page or by accessing the PMI Types of Membership page and adding Michigan Capital Area Chapter (MCAC) as a component membership.
Chapter Guest Pass Program - Get a taste of chapter life!
This program introduces PMI members who have not yet joined their local chapter to discover the benefits and the value of participation at no additional cost for the remainder of their membership cycles. Request your guest pass from firstname.lastname@example.org.
PMI Membership Types
Individual Member - US$129 to join (plus US$10 application fee), US$129 to renew
Student Member - US$32 to join, US$32 to renew
Retiree Member - US$65 to renew
PMI- Organization Membership and Certification Program
The development of advanced skills such as leadership and business intelligence are at the core of what we can offer your employees. These competencies support your organization's longer-range strategic objectives and directly contribute to the bottom line. You'll find that by enrolling in the Organization Membership and Certification Program, your employees will be given the opportunity to deliver greater performance and increase your organization's value as a strategic partner in business success. The program includes:
- Certifications: Equips your employees with the essential knowledge, experience, and education to effectively contribute to project, strategic and organizational results.
- PMI Membership: Delivers value to more than 2.9 million professionals, members are provided opportunities like advocacy, professional development (training and PDUs) and a connection to a global community over half a million strong at ProjectManagement.com.
- Chapter Membership: With hundreds of local chapters located around the world, your employees will find professional development and volunteer opportunities to advance their leadership skills — all while furnishing your organization with the benefit of raising it's profile within the local community.
Cultivate lasting change at your organization by partnering with us today. Start the process by submitting the online. Download the brochure for more details about the program.
PMI-Group Student Membership
The Group Student Membership (GSM) program makes it easy for you to enroll your students as PMI members. With this program, your students receive all the benefits of membership in Project Management Institute (PMI), including knowledge, resources, and networking opportunities that can help them get started in a project management career.
When an institution purchases a group of memberships, one complimentary membership for faculty is included as well, so you can access the same benefits as your students.
Benefits for students enrolled in this program include:
- Discount on the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®exam
- A complimentary digital copy of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Access to a wealth of exclusive resources and connections on ProjectManagement.com
- Opportunities to network, volunteer and get advice from local PMI chapter members
Group student membership is billed to the institution at US$32 per student. To apply, please fill out and submit the form below. For further information, contact email@example.com.
PMI-Group Billing Membership - When 15 or more of your employees join PMI and join at least one chapter, you can save money and consolidate paperwork through our group billing plan — a group-invoice program for employees of the same organization.
How to apply?
To get started, designate your organization's main contact, who will receive the group renewal invoices and serve as your liaison with PMI. Next, complete the group billing application.
Once we receive your applications, we will send each member a confirmation via e-mail, and membership materials via postal mail. Membership is non-refundable and non-transferable, even if a member leaves your organization before the full duration of the membership.
Second step is to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 517-940-8580.